Monday, November 30, 2009






Wow! It's been a long time since I updated, so sorry! So much has happened!!

Training for the Ontario Naturals took much of my time and was well worth it!! I placed 1st in the Short Division (5'2 and under) and 2nd in the Grand Masters Division (over 45 years young). I was thrilled and of course TEAM EP was there along with me. I've posted some pics from the weekend for you to experience show weekend along with me and TEAM EP from beginning to end!!!

The Ontario Naturals was a big event for TEAM O'Brien as well, and I was honoured to compete with some of the most amazing people I have ever met. The one and only Mindi O'Brien performed an incredible fitness routine for the audience...what a performance!!!! Of course the other half of TEAM O'Brien, Dennis was there for support and encouragement and it was a great end to 10 months of training, diet and dedication. So you ask...what's next???

My placings earned me the priviledge of competing against the best competitors from across Canada. Yes, I'm doing it again!!! I am pleased to announce that after 6 whole weeks off I have signed a one year contract with TEAM O'Brien and have started training and diet to compete in the Canadian Nationals in Laval, Quebec April 3rd, 2010!!!!!!!! My placings at this competition will determine what's next for me. You had to know this isn't the end of the line for me yet! TEAM O'Brien and I will decide our next steps after the Laval competition....we have some ideas.....stay tuned!!!

For those that followed my progress the last 10 months, you know I always learn so much from my trainers and you can be sure it will flow back to all of you!! So, be warned....buckle up! It's going to be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment